Monday, November 26, 2007

First Post

Our foray into the blogosphere started with the blog over at the e-zine Hot Flux Empire. Due to some technical difficulties, we haven't been able to post there in like a month, so today I'm starting this little gem. CELEBUTANTE KITTEN. Although it's a reference to young, party girl coochie, this isn't one of those blogs (much respect due, nonetheless). Sorry folks, this is one of those music/fashion/parties/food/culture/whatever-the-fuck-I-want blogs. Yeah yeah, another one of those.

I can't do much more of a post at the moment, trying to get my work done, but I thought this was important enough to take care of. So here's my first post, my edit of a Jokers of the Scene track that I love.

Jokers of the Scene- Y'all Know the Name (Jay Bones Edit)

No comments: