Monday, November 26, 2007

Da Art of Blogging Pt. IV (billion)


It's simple really. This is a blog. Most likely much like any other blog. It will deliver to you just my thoughts ladies and gentleman. Just what I'm feelin' at the time. The posts may help you a) waste time at work, b) entertain yourself for but a fleeting second or c) provide you an outlet with which to curse the name of two dude's from Canada you don't even actually know. I don't know about you but i think that's a solid deal. Anyways, I like all sorts of random shit, most of which is covered on other blogs. I suppose that should be a good enough reason to just give up on the whole blogging thing, but fuck it...and more importantly, fuck that. So just check out Celebutante Kitten everyday, and I promise it will be the best ever. Occassionally. Relatively speaking.


That's it.


I can't concentrate anymore. 3 Stacks is too crazy and I'm not turnin' off the song. Part IV is insane.

No comments: